***Price per Boat***
In the months of January and February the Caribbean sea receives schools of sailfish that come to feed on abundant sardines.
You will swim with the fastest and most beautiful fish in the Mexican Caribbean.
This is a natural excursion that depends on climate conditions and other factors. Sometimes we need to navigate more than expected because everyday is different.
This expedition depends on mother nature. We will do the best we can to find them but there is a possibility that we won’t. In any case, we will see other marine animals.
- Light Breakfast.
- Soft Drinks and Beers.
- All Snorkel Gears.
- Fresh Ceviche.
- Guide and Captian.
- Bring your own Camera.
- Wear fresh clothes.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Use sunscreen.
- Extra cash for Tips to the crew.
- Departures everyday.
- Metting Point and Island Adventures Shop. Av. Miguel Hidalgo 77400 Isla Mujeres, México.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Note: This is a natural excursion dependent on weather conditions and other factors so you are guaranteed to see whale sharks 90% of the times. However, there may be rare cases when you don’t see them.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience