Xtreme Snorkeling This is the perfect tour for people that want to skip crowded areas, boats, and want to be on a personalized adventure with a semi private Tour. You will discover the underwater world where you will find a myriad of Corals and Multi-Colored fish where you will be gliding throught the most breathtaking coral reefs. Stoping first at the shalow reef located at famous “Lighthouse Reef”, next we will move to the Sac Bajo Reef after you will visit the Under Water Musem located at the south Point of the Island, the last stop will be in the biggest reef of Isla Mujeres called “Manchones”.
Learn about the Mexican Caribbean and its marine diversity many Schools of different fish and an innumerable amount of Corals.
4 Different areas: Lighthouse, Sac bajo reef, the famous Underwater Museum and and Manchones the Biggest coral reef in Isla Mujeres.
- 8:30 AM: This is the meeting time at Island Adventures México.
- Island Adventures México: https://goo.gl/maps/kg3Y8MjCyac4fLPbA
- Certified Guides.
- Snorkel trough the incredible Underwater Museum.
- Visit to the famous Light House Reef.
- Snorkel at the beautiful Sac Bajo Reef
- Snorkel trough the biggest reef of Isla Mujeres called “Manchones”
- Full equipment Included.
- Snacks on board.
- Approximately 3 hours
- Water on board
- Margaritas on board.
What´s not included:
- Towel and Sunscreen.
- Dock Fee 5 usd.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Minimum of people to go out is 4.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Travel safe during COVID-19
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience