- Time: 12:00 PM
Xtreme Snorkeling takes you to the underwater world where you will discover a myriad of Corals and Multi-Colored fish where you will be gliding throught the most breathtaking coral reefs. Stoping first at the shalow reef located at famous “Lighthouse Reef”, after you will visit the Under Water Musem located at the south Point of the Island and the lasst stop will be Manchones Reef or Sac bajo reef, on the way back we will provided you drinks and snacks on board while we enjoy the beautiful views of the Bay of Isla Mujeres.
Learn about the Mexican Caribbean and its marine diversity many Schools of different fish and an innumerable amount of Corals.
3 Different areas: Lighthouse, the famous Underwater Museum and and Manchones or Sac Bajo reef in Isla Mujeres.
Meeting Point and Important Information:
Island Adventures México: https://goo.gl/maps/kg3Y8MjCyac4fLPbA
Note: At the moment of your booking you will be contacted by email or text to let you know if you will go in the 1st group (check in at 11:30) or 2nd group (check in at 12:15 pm).
- Certified Guides.
- Visit to the famous and beautiful Light House Reef.
- Snorkel trough Manchones Reef.
- Snorkel trough the incredible Underwater Museum.
- Full equipment Included.
- Fresh ceviche.
- Healthy sandwich.
- Approximately 3 – 3 1/2 hours
- Water on board
What to Bring:
- Sunscreen and towels.
- Dock fee 5 usd.
- Típ for crew.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity is from 10 to 15 people.
- Departure from our store: Av. Miguel Hidalgo 77400 Isla Mujeres, México.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Travel safe during COVID-19
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience