Take a boat ride out to see them and you will be able to safely swim and snorkel alongside these magnificent creatures.
The whale sharks are an unforgettable sight, as they glide along the surface, their mouths opening up to 5ft wide to feed on plankton.
These gentle giants of the deep, known to reach up to 40ft in length, can be found in the waters around Isla Mujeres, Contoy and Holbox. Each whale shark has its own unique set of spots and stripes and has a lifespan of up to 70 years.
Island Adventures México: https://goo.gl/maps/kg3Y8MjCyac4fLPbA
- Profesional Guides.
- Chicken sandwich, fruits and special for vegetarians.
- Soft drinks
- Encounter and swim with Whale Shark
- Snorkel gear included
- Approximately 5-6 hours approx.
What´s not included:
- Towel and Sunscreen.
- Dock Fee 8 usd.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: This is a natural excursion dependent on weather conditions and other factors so you are guaranteed to see whale sharks 90% of the times. However, there may be rare cases when you don’t see them
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Whale Shark Tour times: 8:00am -need a more flexible time? contact us!
- In Cancun? No problem..we have special pricing for transportation to the Marina in Playa Mujeres
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Travel safe during COVID-19
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
|Ticket Type||Adults, Childs|