- Time: 8:00 AM
Immerse yourself in the most exciting underwater adventure in the Mexican Caribbean! Swim with the biggest fish in the world and experience these humbling gentle giants up close. Also enjoy the crossing where you can see playful dolphins and stingrays in their natural habitat.
- Island Adventures México: https://goo.gl/maps/kg3Y8MjCyac4fLPbA
- Profesional Guides.
- Chicken sandwich, fruits and special for vegetarians.
- Soft drinks
- Encounter and swim with Whale Shark
- Snorkel gear included
- Approximately 5-6 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Sunscreen and towels.
- Dock fee 5 usd.
- Típ for crew.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: This is a natural excursion dependent on weather conditions and other factors so you are guaranteed to see whale sharks 90% of the times. However, there may be rare cases when you don’t see them
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Whale Shark Tour times: 8am -need a more flexible time? contact us!
In Cancun? No problem..we have special pricing for transportation to the Marina in Playa Mujeres
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
|Ticket Type||Adults, Childs|