- Time: 7:30 AM
Experience this incredible archeological site located on Yucatan and
Arrive at first time in the morning to take amazing photos with the archeological site almost for yourself, walk along El Castillo and the Pyramid of Kukulcan and learn how this pre-Columbian city played an important role in the Mayan Civilization.
Read more about Chichen Itza English Tour, Buffet Lunch, Cenote,Tequila tasting & Valladolid
Our Chichen Itza private tour is designed to ensure that you get the most for your money by avoiding the crowds at Chichen Itza ruins, whose main pyramid earned it the honor of being named one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007.
- Certified Driver.
- Van with A/C.
- Towels and umbrellas.
- Waters on board.
- Personalized Attention
- Free stop for restroom and shopping.
What is not Included:
- Admission fee to Chichen Itza.
- Admission to the Cenote.
- This tprice covers 1 to 3 people.
- If you are more than 3 we contact us (Van up to 10 people).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Travel safe during COVID-19
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience