Cost $135 USD per person.
- Time: 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM
Isla Contoy is the perfect adventure for nature lovers, it is the only island declared as a nature reserve, it is located 1 hour away from Isla Mujeres and Cancun, it is a hidden gem, the only virgin island with a beautiful bird sanctuary and a lagoon which you can explore. Only available for 200 people per day.
We will meet at our shop located at the Hidalgo Avenue, number 3 and across from Lola Valentina Restaurant, we will go to the dock and leave Isla Mujeres, in case we do not have the enought group we will cros to Punta Sam where we will pick the rest of the people, on the way to go we will stop in one Reef and snorkel there (Depending of the weather condittions) and after this we will move to Contoy Island where you will explore it by yourself.
- Certified Guides.
- Snorkel in one reef (Depending the weather condittions).
- Beverages and beers.
- Admission to the Natural Reserve.
- Snorkel gear.
What to Bring:
- Biodegradable Sunscreen.
- Before booking you need to contact us.
- In case we do not have enought people in Isla Mujeres we will cross to Punta Sam to pick up more people.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Travel safe during COVID-19
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience